It is a Correct statement. But hard to make it work. See below are some advises that can help you bringing those positive thoughts:
- Every night before you go to bed write three good things that happened to you that day.
- Frequency beats intensity, because lots of little good things is the path to happiness. There is also a saying – simple things are what life is all about. Stop thinking about big events that might make you thrilled — it’s the little things of everyday life that make lasting improvements to our happiness.
- Do what you are good at as often as you can.
- Spend as much time as possible with people you like. Share the best events of your day with loved ones and ask them to do the same. And don’t forget to compliment them.
- Be optimistic, even to the border of delusion. 🙂 Crazy, right? Here is why: People with positive illusions about their relationship are more satisfied, score higher on love and trust and have fewer problems. And also – overconfidence increases productivity and improves teamwork.
- Keep in mind – Money is good. Many other things are better.
P.S. Since my blog is called Archived thoughts, should I change it to Happy thoughts? Nop….I have a lot of posted crap that is not happy at all. But hey – they are archived, right?! 😛
We can do it – Let’s start fresh on Monday!
Today I had my first driving lesson in almost 11 years. Hurray!
I took our family van, my husband, and I start driving. Well, if you call that “driving”. I drove around my community’s lake for 7 times, and then in a park (because there are not too many cars in there). My speed did not exceed 25 miles/h, but I am very proud of myself for starting.
I have a fear of driving that I need to overcome, and today was the first step in that direction.
So, ladies and gentlemen – if you see a red van, driving very slow, please don’t honk the horn, don’t yell and, for the love of God, please don’t scare me. Say a prayer for me instead. I need all the help that I can get.
To end in a positive way, I would say – Today was a good day. I had my first driving lesson (like in forever) and I DIDN’T HIT ANYTHING!!!