I usually need deodorant, and antiperspirant. But when I use them, I get bumps underarm. This is not something you want, since it can mean it’s not good for your body. I decided a few years ago to switch to something more natural. You can buy natural deodorants online, or (new trend – I will try it for sure) you can make your own natural deodorant. You can find online many articles, and videos on that topic. Just allocate time for this – it’s important for your health.
This is a starting point – just check your deodorant. Is it a good one?
This is good to know:
Another good source of information is this site:
If you have time, pray for me – my spleen is “killing” me for 4 days. And the doctor appointment is only tomorrow morning.
I know the reason behind all this pain – the stress from work. We have to finish a project and since I’m leading the team that is involved, I fell the pressure more than others.
As an advice (that I personally seems not to follow) – take care of yourself! Put yourself and your family first!
Am am fully aware that I’m killing myself for a job that would replace me as soon as possible if I drop dead. But it’s in my nature to give 110% of my time and energy to finish on time.
So, God help me to overcome the stress, overcome the pain, and to finish on time!
This morning I got an email with this message from a coworker. Most likely I’ve read about this before, but you know what, it is nice to share it.
Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:
- Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
- You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
- Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
- Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
- You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
- HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
- However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
- Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
- Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
- A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
- Rather than sending jokes, please… contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a person’s life.
Thank you, Stephen!
Maybe I will try this one starting today. I will let you know if it works.