It is a Correct statement. But hard to make it work. See below are some advises that can help you bringing those positive thoughts:
- Every night before you go to bed write three good things that happened to you that day.
- Frequency beats intensity, because lots of little good things is the path to happiness. There is also a saying – simple things are what life is all about. Stop thinking about big events that might make you thrilled — it’s the little things of everyday life that make lasting improvements to our happiness.
- Do what you are good at as often as you can.
- Spend as much time as possible with people you like. Share the best events of your day with loved ones and ask them to do the same. And don’t forget to compliment them.
- Be optimistic, even to the border of delusion. 🙂 Crazy, right? Here is why: People with positive illusions about their relationship are more satisfied, score higher on love and trust and have fewer problems. And also – overconfidence increases productivity and improves teamwork.
- Keep in mind – Money is good. Many other things are better.
P.S. Since my blog is called Archived thoughts, should I change it to Happy thoughts? Nop….I have a lot of posted crap that is not happy at all. But hey – they are archived, right?! 😛
I have the results for my blood work for this year. What can I say?! – Not bad.
Let me give you some data:
Cholesterol HDL = 50 mg/dL
Cholesterol Total = 183 mg/dL
Cholesterol ratio = 3.7
Triglycerides = 94 mg/dL
Blood Pressure = 96/70
BMI = 26.3 kg/m2
I just found out two of my best friends are pregnant with their second child. Their due dates are only 3 weeks apart.
I’m so happy for you – Love you, guys!!!!!!!!!
What a nice way to start the day!
- to be more happy
- to see the beauty in every thing
- to not be scared
- to trust more in God
- to enjoy every day to the fullest
- to laugh with any occasion
- to be more optimistic
…. and finally
- to have the guts to start driving and take the driving licence 😛