– 4 eggs,
– 200 grams (1 and ¼ cups) almond flour,
– 200 grams (1 and ¼ cups) sugar,
– two tablespoon of chopped semisweet chocolate,
– one teaspoons baking powder.
– rom extract or almond extract.
Beat the whites very well.
In the yolks add the baking powder.
In the beaten whites add slowly the almond flour, the yolks with baking powder, almond extract and chocolate.
Add the composition in muffins pan.
Bake in preheated oven – at 375 F for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is a light brown.
If you like – you can sprinkle some confectioner sugar on top.