For your blog – for the top image.
Click the images to enlarge them.
Feel free to use them and tell me your opinion.
My New Year (2007) resolutions:
– I want to become a mother (I want twins but if God thinks this is not a good idea – I’ll be happy with just one baby)
– I will learn how to drive my car and take my driving license.
– I will take a good care of my health and will be fit the whole year. I will practice every day Yoga, Pilates and some gym exercises.
– I will enjoy my life more, be optimistic and happy.
– I will be organized and disciplined. I will go early to bed and also wake up early.
– I will learn English very well – by the end of may I expect to speak fluently
– I will learn Illustrator, SQL, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and some other useful stuff.
– I will make better and more interesting photos
– to keep this blog more interesting
For now this is what I have in mind. If I decided that need more resolutions I will add them to my list later.
My year-end summary:
– Visits to one of the most romantic place in the world (Paris) – one
– Visits to my born country – two
– Weddings – one
– Christenings – two
– Miscarriages – one
– Christmas Lent or Nativity Fast – one
– Eucharist – one
– Pounds lost – minus three